At Standing Tall we apply a proprietary methodology called DiscovR to support our Recruitment & Advisory services. Our leadership and executive team comprise individuals who are differently-abled or PwD’s. We bring that insight to bear living the duality of being able-bodied previously and confronting organisational barriers based on social and corporate practices with regards to PwD’s or the differently-abled. Standing Tall specialises in executive, professional and administrative recruiting, and advises companies how to integrate PwD’s at these job levels.
- Discovery: Understand Landscape
- Insight: Experienced-based observations
- Survey & See (Sauwbona): Ask, Listen, Understand
- Capabilities, Communication & Change: Model As Is & To Be Change
- Ownership: Leadership and Team
- Validation: Meet, Discuss, Workshop
Our process moves beyond sensitisation workshops and workplace audits. We seek to connect abilities, capabilities and competencies of PwD’s or differently-abled with promising careers.
We seek to collaborate with like-minded organisations to develop on a tailored and bespoke basis in your business:
- A clear and comprehensive strategy for PwD’s or Differently-abled
- Adopt PwD Strategy as a Human Capital Strategy
- Adopt PwD Strategy as a key component of your Diversity strategy
- Best practices adoption for recruiting PwD’s and an inclusive work practices framework
- Overcome barriers and develop practical solutions (prejudice and stereotyping;social stigmas;sacred cows; attitudinal blindspots and sinkholes; inflexible procedures/processes; building access)
- Disability sensitization/awareness/on-boarding, e.g. provide employee coaching and mentoring, management orientation and team training prior to the appointment of PwD’s or differently-abled.
- Our deliverables to your organisation may include the following depending on your requirements:
- A comprehensive PwD Guideline Document for Recruiting, Induction and Support of PwD’s or differently-abled
- Develop a Company Disability Awareness Program
- A collaborative program to enhance your EAP/EWP
- Accessibility Studies
- Assessment and Development of a Disability Strategy
- Awareness/Sensitivity Training/Workshop
- Facilities Review and provision for PwD’s or Differently-abled
- 360 degree survey and report
- DiscovR Assessment & Certification
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any of your advisory requirements.